10 Shots you should get in the Wedding
1. Bride arriving with father (or person elected to provide the bride away)
2. Bride, father & bridesmaids before the ceremony
3. Bride and father walking the isle
4. Bride and Groom together for first time
5. Bride & Groom the kiss
6. Bride & Groom signing the register
7. Bride & Groom walking down the isle
8. Bride & Groom posing full length
9. Bride & Groom with parents
10. Bride & Groom cutting the cake
10 Great tips to help
1. Camera & Back-up. Be sure the digital camera is working!, really, have you checked it lately! and ensure you have or have access to a backup one if need be.
2. Batteries. Are they charged up? Have you got a few sets of spare? You might only require them, OK, you possibly will not but imagine your just dealing with the very first dance and the batteries go!
3. Memory cards / Films. Get plenty, means that very cheep and if your not getting a professional you will end up saving 100’s anyway! As with batteries, you wouldn’t like to have the camera out for the 1st dance and discover. . . . . . . . .
4. Camera Settings. Do what happens they are doing? Take just 5 minutes, along with your coffee each day maybe to only study them, you will most probably cope with it inside of a week, and the things you’ll learn will likely not simply surprise you but help you in all your photography from weddings to snapshots in the Dog!, believe me, it’s better than filling your head with all the rubbish in the news every day. !
5. Location Use the best locations you might have, if it means driving 10 mins on the park, then do it!, the photos will probably be around for generations to come to shell out ten mins going to a good spot don’t be happy with a rubbish location if you’re able to easily arrive at a greater one.
6. Weather be ready, that is one you’ve no treatments for!, and when you need to do please give me a call I’ve got a good idea. . . . . Seriously though, if it does rain, as it can in england at at any time, never allow this drown the nice spirits, utilize it to your great advantage! having just 2 umbrellas in a vehicle will allow you to complete 3 things : 1. Give anyone to the bride to be and Groom to ensure that they’re out in the rain, or hold the Best man or Chief bridesmaid or both maybe even with one each hold them even though they have been in the rain! 2. Hold one your self, this will likely help keep you out from the rain and the digital camera dry. 3. You’ll get some good shots from the Bride and Groom while it’s raining.
7. People Obvious yes. but as it’s all regulated about people, capture many individuals shots. Especially unaware ones, select something different than merely asking these to say cheese!
8. Smile although you simply won’t want all big cheesy smiles on all the shots, one in the best techniques for finding website visitors to smile is to simply smile on your own! one way that could obtain the smiles out is usually to inquire further to never smile while you are smiling.
9. Back up your projects nowadays back up is cheep and essential. As soon as you can backup your shots
10. Enjoy the Day!, its a wedding, your there to enjoy the wedding ceremony too, not just obtain the photos, unless your just there to find the photos, though still, enjoy oneself, you’ll relax more and it’s going to show with your photos.